Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Story in a Blink

While reading Amber's and Erika's blogs, they demonstrated how to create a short story video by using animoto. I decided to give it a try as the graphics and editing was done for you (which unlike for Erika, I prefer), and quick and easy to use. It was hard to determine what story I would tell, it's not too clear because there isn't much text or any audio recording, other than the music, but I think the idea of a tattoo convention came across clear. All photos were by me, no flickr this time. Hope you like it!

Music: New Bomb Turks
Song: Jukebox Lean

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Like I said, I don't know if I could ever get a tattoo. The permanency frightens me. Warhol Banana tats are crazy awesome, though.

    Thanks for the nod.

    ReplyDelete