Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oceans Away

With great relief, Seth Dickens was pleased by my video (and Amber's). He has already planned out a busy schedule for the both of us and his class until the end of March. In a recent e-mail we received, he wanted to know exactly the time gap we have between Italy and Saskatchewan. I checked online and they are 5 hours ahead of us. Curious to know when they hold this class (that we're mentoring), his response was 8:50am, making that 3-4am-ish here. Until this point, we were planning on having a skype conference, but due to this dilemma, the chances look grim. I'm willing to do it, despite it being at 3 am. I go to bed late, and as long as it's on a day that I don't have class at 9am, I'm willing to make this happen. (Also, as of late, I haven't been getting to bed until 3 am anyways.)
Anyways, we'll figure it out somehow, but I'll keep you guys updated whether we attempt it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment